"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Fleet testing by five power companies was conducted later in 2007, with a view to future public sales between 2008 and 2010.
- These estimates of future sales and earnings can be used as a guide to a company's current stock market value.
- Anyway, I will look forward to reading it, and good luck with future sales.
- The company did not hold out much optimism about future sales.
- The question of collecting data for future sales and demographic analysis is an interesting one.
- "They feel kindly toward the product and that can have a very positive impact on future sales."
- What will Sotheby's do about future sales of such art?
- Washington wants nothing to interfere with future sales of nuclear arms and technology to its allies.
- The retailer needs to do this in order to predict future sales.
- Establishing a lasting business relationship will lead to future sales.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.