"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The reduction in distributable reserves may, of course, affect the company's ability to pay future dividends.
- Shareholders love them, because they mean that future dividends and profits will be spread over a shrinking equity base.
- In other words, it is used to value stocks based on the net present value of the future dividends.
- Lone Star also said the charge would prevent payment of future dividends on its common stock under its present loan agreements.
- Whether it's called SEN or something else, a small investment with our kids pays massive future dividends.
- But yesterday's agreement to sell preferred stock reduces the threat to the company's future dividends.
- Once a company owned the stock for 46 days, it could hedge the risks and get the favorable tax treatment on all future dividends.
- There are numerous assumptions that can be made about the pattern of expected future dividends.
- You invest in the equity market to provide yourself with a stream of future dividends which will hopefully outpace inflation.
- There is no guarantee that future dividends will match past dividends or even be paid at all.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.