"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Along with the Blue Tee Corporation and the Gold Fields Mining Corporation, it might face liabilities in future cleanups or a buyout.
- Their recommendations will form the basis for the future cleanup of the Sound.
- That could set a bad precedent for future cleanups at Brookhaven, which is going to be a dirty place for a long time.
- Under that program, property owners agree to pay for the costs in return for certain assurances that they will not be sued by the department for future cleanups.
- Under the plan, 150 buildings would be checked for traces of slag wool to determine the extent of any future cleanup.
- What should also concern New York State taxpayers (if Federal mismanagement of nuclear facilities has taught us anything) is the financial burden we would bear for any future cleanup.
- The cleanup was very good and will probably set the standard for future cleanups in other areas.
- The Seneca Meadows property encompasses an earlier landfill, which the state has cited for future cleanup.
- Cost estimates for future cleanup go as high as $40 million.
- Especially when it was learned that taxpayers were going to foot the bill for future cleanups.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.