"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The plan would provide grants to students who promise to pay back a percentage of their future income.
- Williams was awarded $1.25 million dollars by a jury for lost past and future income on 5/26/2010.
- If there is a change in the individual's wealth which affects his present and/or future income.
- It can be estimated as an average of past, present and expected future incomes.
- And some companies with financial problems have tax losses available to offset future income.
- But these all contribute to future income, and thus should be considered saving.
- Why would we trust an energy supplier to act to effectively cut its future income?
- As in any sales job, future income is hard to determine.
- Instead, they pledged $5 billion from the future income of the insurance fund.
- Throughout the 1980's, companies were able to borrow ever greater amounts against future income.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.