"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Numerous terms of the proposed deal have not been negotiated, including requirements to prevent future wrongdoing, and an agreement could still fall apart.
- It paid a fine and accepted a judgment that imposed an injunction forbidding the firm from future wrongdoing.
- Lilly feels vindicated because the judge issued an injunction that prohibits future wrongdoing by those who took the law into their own hands.
- Purpose three: to propose legislation to make certain future wrongdoing of this kind is prosecutable.
- Separately, Mr. DiNapoli said on Monday that he would make several changes to prevent future wrongdoing in the comptroller's office.
- New laws and regulations adopted in the aftermath of scandal are almost always useless in preventing future wrongdoing, especially in financial matters.
- Julia told Barnabas that his choice to keep the girl alive was wrong, and that Angelique's future wrongdoings were now Barnabas' responsibility.
- One of the main rationales of criminal law is to use the threat of punishment as a deterrent to future wrongdoing.
- He said $100 million was not enough money to deter a company the size of Exxon, from future wrongdoings.
- Patricia J. Lancaster, the buildings commissioner, said that the audits would deter future wrongdoing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.