"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This will undermine any future attempts to reduce energy use.
- More to the point, what would it take to deter them from future attempts?
- Citizens begin to listen and future attempts to destroy the Council House are put to rest.
- It is my hope that you will be able to discover why I have failed, and offer assistance on future attempts.
- I knew also that I would have to be much more vigilant about future attempts to take my life.
- Any future attempt to recover his throne would have to be with the open support of the English king.
- People who try to commit suicide may need to stay in a hospital for treatment and to reduce the risk of future attempts.
- The court gave a stern warning against future attempts to scoop it.
- But each pregnancy failed, and four other embryos were frozen for future attempts.
- Previous experiences with foreign language study may influence future attempts at second-language learning.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.