"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Institute was given fifteen days to identify the steps it would take to prevent future violations.
- "And you understand that you may be charged with future violations arising from our search efforts?"
- All court orders remain in force to prevent future violations.
- The judge said it did "not have a reasonable likelihood of future violations."
- "We have worked for the last two years to develop systems not simply to avoid future violations but to build a sound process."
- But if there really was no time for editing, the principal could have specified his objections and warned against future violations.
- They made it clear, though, that future violations wouldn't be tolerated.
- "Often it's not worth a party's time to sue to stop a future violation," he said.
- The association, in suggesting possible remedies, asked for an injunctive order that would prevent future violations.
- Appropriate steps will also be taken to deter any future violations or incidents.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.