"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But a funny little smile turned Mama's mouth, as she watched him.
- She looked at the cash with a funny smile, embarrassed, curious.
- There was a funny smile on his face as he said it.
- Short dark hair, ears that stuck out, a funny little smile.
- The mother gave a funny little smile, and went on.
- Give my love to Soo, he had said with that funny little smile.
- She screamed for sure, but I don't think he heard a word, just sat there wearing a funny little smile.
- "I don't think so," she said, a funny little smile coming over her face.
- Then she gave me a funny, crooked little smile in return.
- She just gave him a funny smile, then pulled her T-shirt on.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.