"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I know for a fact that the lady with the funny accent was in the bank before it got robbed.
- With a funny accent, waving his arms around a lot.
- This time the funny accent was gone and the man spoke in his normal Texas drawl.
- "He's not bad, I must say, for all his funny accent."
- He was invisible here, just a man in a strange suit and a funny accent.
- But more than that, psychiatrists always have a funny accent and nobody seems to be able to understand what they are talking about.
- His job is not just about sound effects and funny accents.
- Reading was an escape, "the one place I didn't have a funny accent."
- It was much easier when you picked enemies who were a different color or at least spoke with a funny accent.
- No different from us, except that they got a sort of funny accent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.