"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Simon Crerar of The Times also listed Hamill's performance as one of the thirty-three funniest cameos in the history of The Simpsons.
- Simon Crerar of The Times listed his performance as one of the thirty-three funniest cameos in the history of the show.
- Kevin Bacon has a funny cameo as an actor tagging along with the local homicide detectives, and Ms. Dern is a terrifying tornado of smiley, obsessive-compulsive femininity.
- Quentin Tarantino took time out from being the hottest director around to do a very funny cameo.
- (The show was originally titled "Let's Rob Mick Jagger," but Mr. Jagger, who makes a very funny cameo in the first episode, apparently did not care to have his name emblazoned on a sitcom indefinitely.)
- There's one funny cameo by Mike Tyson, but even that is built around a predictable punch line.
- (He also directed the movie and gave himself a funny cameo as the town's clear-eyed minister.)
- In 2007, Simon Crerar of The Times listed Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Elvis Costello and Lenny Kravitz's performances among the thirty-three funniest cameos in the history of the show.
- While he can certainly be self-mocking, as proven by his very funny cameo in Knocked Up, when he is working he is neither tediously snarky (like Chelsea Handler) or disturbingly overenthusiastic and sickeningly sycophantic (like Mario Lopez.)
- In 2007, Simon Crerar of The Times listed the Smashing Pumpkins' and Cypress Hill's performances among the thirty-three funniest cameos in the history of the show.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.