"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Slipper then returned to wearing the wing collar with white bow tie and bands on the occasion of his first formal procession into parliament.
- He wore a wing collar with white bow tie and bands on the occasion of his first formal procession into parliament.
- At 11:24 a.m., less than an hour after the bells first sounded, the formal procession reached its destination.
- Landaulets are usually used by public figures in formal processions.
- Fiery with determination and optimism, Leto began to develop plans for his formal procession to Kaitain.
- There was not far to walk, the formal procession to the gallows being by then a thing of the past.
- For years they have requested a spot in the parade, with mixed results; last year, members were allowed to march "unofficially" behind the formal procession.
- He entered the city on February 1, 1562 with a formal procession.
- Many Grand Masters are preceded in formal processions by a ceremonial sword.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.