"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is also used in formal parades and for moving around military bases and moving cadets in a smart, uniform manner.
- It is the last formal parade of the Royal Army Ordnance Corps.
- As soon as the limousines left, the guests of the hotel began to congregate for their own less formal parade to the bullring.
- It was formerly used for drill training, assembly and formal parades.
- The goose step is a special marching step performed on formal military parades and other ceremonies.
- The Mass is followed by a formal parade in the Old Town.
- It is usually done in formal parades and other ceremonies.
- It takes the form of a formal parade and church service, where the story of Oates is retold to inspire members of the Regiment.
- So on 3 December 1973 the 5th and 7th Battalions, then serving together at Holsworthy, were linked in a formal parade.
- They speculated quietly about the wisdom of this formal parade from Elizabeth Street.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.