"force" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We women are not just another class of the work force.
- At the same time, the new systems will have a big effect on the American work force.
- She has not been able to find a job nearly as good since trying to return to the work force.
- But the number of people outside the work force is well above the national average.
- The company has cut its work force by 166, to 812.
- He says his work force is more like a team or a family.
- And four out of five women in the work force will probably have children during their working lives.
- Its work force was quickly cut to 850 from 1,200.
- The company lost nearly $2.5 billion from 1989 to 1991, and has cut more than half of its work force since 1988.
- However, the average age of the work force is about 48.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.