"force" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Police forces, too, will be in the front line of the 1992 process.
- Later I was to find out he had some friends within the police force.
- My Security is a police force, not a military one.
- Every police force in the nation's used them at one time or another.
- Its court system and police force are little more than training schools.
- The town wasn't big enough to have a police force of its own.
- Across the country the police forces are looking for a few good men, and so far, they haven't found many.
- I had never seen a system with police force more in control of things.
- The city's police force and fire department began service in 2006.
- Almost as if we were kind of a police force.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.