"force" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They will take effect, with the force of law, 30 days later.
- But I have no idea whether that tradition has force of law.
- They should have felt the full force of international law.
- Once approved, it would have the force of law in all 12 countries.
- She had everything on her side all the forces of law and order.
- Federal officials said the drug rule would take effect, with the force of law, 30 days after being published.
- Such reports are considered by judges but do not have the force of law.
- Such regulations set Government policy and have the force of law.
- You never take a chance with the forces of law and order, see?
- But those guidelines do not hold the force of law.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.