"foot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I just knew he would plant his foot and break it the other way.
- Have him stop and plant his feet instead of jumping into the air.
- I stood up and planted my feet in front of his chair.
- I just planted my feet and gave it to him.
- So, better to get your feet planted before you tried to hit, they had agreed.
- "At the same time, you have to keep those feet planted on the floor."
- I planted my feet, not that it did me much good.
- Somehow, I kept my feet planted where they were on the floor.
- He planted his foot against one step and reached for me.
- I planted my feet and faced him, without meeting his eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.