"foot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Quickly I got to my feet, but not soon enough.
- I don't know how she got me to my feet.
- He got to his feet with an air of decision.
- She had to get him to his feet, and out of here.
- He got to his feet and went quickly out of the room.
- She got to her feet and came over to the others.
- I got to my feet and went toward the door.
- She got to her feet and led me to the door.
- I found her hand and we got to our feet.
- The men looked at each other, and some got to their feet.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.