"fold" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I've been folded up here on the floor too long.
- He folded it up, put if away and came to meet them.
- I wrote on it, and folded up the piece of paper.
- He folded up and hit the ground without a sound.
- He seemed to fold up a little more in his chair.
- She seemed to fold up within herself, they say, after he died.
- This was one of those games when we could have folded up, but he wouldn't let us.
- He folded the paper up again and put it back in the box.
- But even there, once we began to turn their position, they folded up.
- The regular ones just have two and they fold up, not down.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.