"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This latest concept, with its narrow geographical focus and limited budget, struck some planners as more realistic.
- And their geographical focus is narrow: fewer than 5,000 copies of either paper go outside southern California.
- However, substantial losses were again incurred in 2008 and 2009; costs were cut and the geographical focus was narrowed to the north of England.
- The geographical focus makes it easier to identify crime patterns and repeat offenders.
- Topical and geographical focus of Chinese oceanographic research: a study of trends in publication.
- The 13 taxa denoted with an asterisk (*) fall outside the monograph's geographical focus and are only mentioned in its general discussion.
- There was no particular geographical focus, although several composers were from Eastern Europe and Latin America.
- Personally, I am not fully satisfied with the geographical focus, as our main commitment is to the continent of Europe.
- This should be reflected in the geographical focus applied to the distribution of funds.
- The company's primary geographical focus was Seattle and Portland, Oregon.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.