"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The magazine's name does not describe a thematic of geographic focus but alludes to the discursive tradition of European culture and politics.
- The number of businesses in the area willing to come on board determines how narrowly a magazine can tailor its geographic focus.
- The geographic focus has now expanded to include working within hard to reach areas in Nepal and East Africa.
- Moreover, their narrow geographic focus allows for a smaller and thus less competitive applicant pool.
- Because its main geographic focus was north of the forest, Oyo enjoyed easier farming and thus a steady growth in population.
- Its geographic focus expanded to countries throughout the Middle East and Africa.
- Buttons on the console enable the crew to zoom in or switch the geographic focus.
- Blüdhaven has been the geographic focus of all issues of Final Crisis published to date.
- More likely the years 803-18 in the Moissac chronicle are derived from another source, with a different geographic focus.
- The institute examines international affairs through the lens of conflict, security, and regional development, with a primary geographic focus on Europe and Asia.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.