"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- An increased focus on family under Soviet control led to females becoming more highly valued.
- An intense focus on one's passion can lead to success.
- China's focus on growth along the coasts has led to a large urban-rural income gap.
- Mullin's focus led to awards as the 1985 college player of the year.
- Instead, the focus on efficiency led defense lawyers and prosecutors alike to look realistically at the issues in each case.
- This relentless focus on the positive has led critics to call him lightweight.
- Playford's focus on development above all also led to controversy over heritage preservation.
- Florida's focus leads him to pay particular attention to the nature of the creative workforce.
- Furthermore, a focus on biofuels must not lead to a marked increase in food prices.
- This focus has led to a large know-how regarding rain measurement.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.