"finish" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was an hour and 40 minutes before the golfers could go out to try to finish as many holes as possible.
- By the time he finished seven holes, he knew he wouldn't be able to finish.
- Knox had finished four holes and Brown six when play was suspended for good with 80 players still on the course.
- No one finished more than 11 holes, and only half of the 156 players even started their rounds.
- At that point, Levi was in second place, four strokes behind after finishing eight holes.
- Roberts had to finish five holes from the third round this morning, and he accomplished that in two under.
- Sieckmann was one of the 56 golfers who managed to finish 18 holes this morning.
- Sutherland had six birdies, including one on the final hole, to finish 36 holes at eight under.
- Mr. Bush finished 18 holes in one hour and 51 minutes one recent day, as against an average of over four hours.
- They finished 90 holes at 334, 26 under par.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.