"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some restaurants and hotel bars also feature live jazz.
- It features rock and jazz, not New Age whale music.
- The Zanzibar featured jazz and blues in the early 1960s.
- Format changed to a progressive rock style, but continued to feature top-40, jazz, and soul.
- This all day festival features national and local jazz acts.
- Despite the name, it features not only jazz but a large variety of music, including both native Louisiana music and international artists.
- Featuring jazz, country, and rock and roll artists, these releases now total nearly 150.
- The second concert, which was in June, featured jazz.
- The 2009 event had concerts featuring traditional Mexican music, rock and jazz.
- The concerts will feature jazz, pop, country western and 50's music, though the performers are yet to be announced.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.