"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The performance will feature gospel and jazz by Ms. Myers and rhythm-and-blues compositions by Mr. Peaston.
- Musical guests feature folk, gospel, blues, country, rock, bluegrass and others with local, regional and national artists.
- Past concerts have featured European sacred music, Arabic music, gospel, jazz and even a programme alternating European renaissance music with traditional African chant.
- Between 6:00PM and midnight, the station offers a variety of specialty programming that consists of shows featuring folk/world, synth-pop, modern rock, metal, reggae, oldies, gospel, and many more.
- Anticipating the "world music" trend of the 1980s, it features funk, reggae, jazz, mock gospel, rockabilly, folk, dub, rhythm and blues, calypso, and rap.
- The festival has featured blues, gospel, soul, folk-rock, and rock music.
- The two-day Roots of American Music festival will feature blues, folk and gospel.
- That's because it also bears the subtitle "The Gospel Messiah," being a reinterpretation of the sacred oratorio that features rhythm and blues, jazz and gospel.
- The album contains a contemporary holiday theme, and featured "authentic, gospel flavored background vocals."
- Beginning in about the 1920s, African American churches featured early gospel in the form of worshipers proclaiming their religious devotion (testifying) in an improvised, often musical manner.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.