"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Many of these avenues now feature large, established trees and exotic species.
- The set design featured trees that kept rising and falling through a trap door.
- The others are scenes of the countryside, mostly featuring trees.
- Behind it, is a background with hills featuring light trees.
- A swamp is land permanently or periodically saturated by water but featuring trees.
- It has also acquired a grand new diorama featuring native trees and animals as they were in the early 17th century.
- The shore's land is rich in grass and fertile, featuring trees.
- The 2D map also featured walls, trees and a moving river (enabling a wide variety of strategies).
- The area also features petrified trees and plant fossils, revealing in stone a picture of life long ago.
- One series from 1927 prominently features poplar trees in the foreground.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.