"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Today it is a national park featuring historic forests, rare plants and an outdoor museum of American architecture.
- It features forests with some open land, providing tranquil contact with nature.
- The area surrounding the fall features lush green forests that enhance the beauty of the falls.
- In front of the temporary forest, the two organizations exhibited a large number of Dolack works which featured forests.
- Narrow valleys bordered by mountains on both sides feature farmlands, pastures, forests, logging camps, and small communities.
- The area also features forests that includes pine and eucalyptus.
- The area is classified a Parc naturel régional du Perche, featuring forests and hills up to 256m.
- It features eucalyptus forests, small sections of rainforest, and plantations of Hoop Pine.
- The park features old-growth forests and the 135-foot (41 m) high Twin Falls and six miles of hiking trails.
- It features tall forests and views of the Thomson River.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.