"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It begins with an introduction featuring only piano, guitar and Kokia's voice.
- He also said that the music is very intimate and that it features piano as well.
- The new album will feature more instrumentation, from keyboards, or piano.
- It then goes into the first verse, which features piano, still heavily focused on blues.
- Originally, the piece should have featured piano, strings and percussion.
- The song opens with an instrumental section lasting nearly two minutes, predominantly featuring piano and guitar.
- The initial recordings he made featured just him singing and playing piano, but has since introduced full band songs.
- It features a bar counter, piano, and toilet facilities.
- In its original demo form it was instrumental, featuring only piano and bass.
- Unlike her debut, this album features only piano and vocals.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.