"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Even the remote control is thoughtfully designed, featuring buttons of different sizes and shapes to help your thumb find its way in the dark.
- It features touch-sensitive buttons that control all the vehicle's interior functions.
- The E815 features a large keypad and well-spaced buttons beneath a large color screen.
- Gardeterark brought up his gloved hand, which featured several buttons, and struck her across the face.
- Although a later model featured buttons that did not light up instead of the original dial, it continued to be known as the Trimphone.
- One plan for the company's advertising campaign is to feature political-campaign-style buttons with Franken's mug in the center.
- Today's high-end mice feature extra buttons beyond the standard left and right clickers.
- Often, the organ did not feature a keyboard at all, but rather buttons or large levers operated by a whole hand.
- Each Dialogue will feature buttons with which you can record your support for one side or the other.
- The controller features a large red buzzer button and four smaller coloured buttons for answer selection.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.