"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Pinnipeds Beaches featuring California sea lions, South American sea lions, black seals and grey seals.
- They come from India and Bangladesh and are inspired by art from all over the world, though we particularly liked the Ocean Creatures wrapping paper eight sheets for £2 featuring whales, seals and turtles.
- There are short, fun, carnival-like rides as well as shows featuring trained dolphins and seals.
- The reception desk features drugs, old receipts and seals of medieval pharmacies.
- It features typewritten and handwritten text intermixed with clip art, stamps, and seals appropriated from other sources, possibly in violation of copyright laws.
- A notable exception to this rule are arms granted to newly created municipalities of Flevoland in the late 1970s and early 1980s which feature seals, sealions and seahorses as supporters, the use of which was previously unknown in civic heraldry in the Netherlands.
- The display was the "Northern Panorama", the foreground featured seals and walruses in a pool.
- It features polar bears, grizzly bears, seals, and sea lions, as well as a splash park for children.
- Its first effort is a one-hour video, "The Magnificent Whales," which features dolphins, seals, sea lions and sea otters as well as the top-billed species.
- Hot-air balloon rides will be offered, weather permitting, next Friday and Saturday, along with variety shows featuring trained seals, birds and clowns.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.