"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Other exhibitions have featured masks, the integration of words into art, recycled art, hats and buttons.
- An adjunct exhibition, "The Puppet World of Brad Williams," is to feature rod puppets, hand puppets and masks.
- The museum specializes in African art, and predominantly features African masks.
- Two pictures featuring masks also stand out.
- Bahamian culture is expressed most colourfully in "Junkanoo" street celebrations, which feature rhythmic music, dance and elaborate costumes and masks.
- Gabon also features internationally celebrated masks, such as the n'goltang (Fang) and the relicary figures of the Kota.
- Other demonstrations put on that summer featured singing, dancing, masks, costumes, makeup, and signs.
- This version by Playtime Productions features music, drama, masks and mime; for more information the number to call is 674-0906.
- (One example: Picasso's "Les Demoiselles d'Avignon" features tribal masks as faces on some of its five angular nudes.)
- It features white masks, ingeniously formed by pouring plaster into the cavities of a cinderblock wall.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.