"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His group features the saxophonist Clifford Jordan, who is playing better than ever, and together they offer two different perspectives on improvisation.
- The East 13th Street Band, featuring Larry Rivers, the artist and saxophonist, will perform.
- The album was produced by Petrović, and, beside old associates, featured the saxophonist Gabor Bunford.
- Recorded in 1954, the albums feature the trumpeter Clifford Brown and the saxophonist Lou Donaldson.
- The 2012 festival will feature saxophonist and "genius grant" MacArthur fellow Miguel Zenón.
- Mr. Hemingway's quartet, performing blissfully unamplified, featured the saxophonist and clarinetist Michael Moore.
- The current band also features Israeli-born saxophonist Eli Degibri, and Adam Birnbaum on piano.
- The centerpiece concert of the fifth annual "Jazz at the Music Hall" series features the saxophonist Stanley Turrentine and his Quintet.
- His New York band features the bearish, heavy-gauge drummer Ralph Peterson and the saxophonist Sam Newsome.
- Dizzy Goes Hollywood is a 1964 studio album by Dizzy Gillespie and his quintet, featuring the saxophonist James Moody.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.