"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It also features a double bass, flute and a string quartet.
- McNair equally featured his tenor sax and flute on this session, delivering virtuoso performances on both.
- The last (and the weakest) track on the album is Late Moon, a solo which features lengthy flute and percussion sessions.
- The ballad, featuring brass instruments and flute, was at the time thought to be too far from the fan's expectations.
- One of the tracks features a harp, trumpet, oboe, flute, and set of stones, which represents the band of ghosts in the graveyard.
- The project was both experimental and traditional, featuring flute and percussion as well as Mohican pow-wow singing.
- In 1980, Walker organized a jazz quartet featuring flute, piano, bass and drums.
- The closing passage on this number is very stylish, featuring musical flute, symbols, organ and guitar, making this track the Ritziest of the lot.
- In same year Hamilton formed an unusual quintet in L.A. featuring cello, flute, guitar, bass and drums.
- These themes contrast starkly with the acoustic sound of the record, featuring acoustic guitar, violin, flute, and lyrical, almost Arcadian, female harmonies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.