"evening" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And last night, on the first noticeably chilly evening of the fall, heat would be a major concern.
- A piece of pineapple can provide comfort on a chilly evening.
- It was a chilly evening, and Ezra called for a fire.
- The wind had dropped, but it was a chilly evening and there weren't many people out.
- It seemed that half the village had gathered in here on this rather chilly evening.
- "Hell of a chilly evening to be taking the air, don't you think?"
- She hadn't realized until now how chilly the evening had become.
- No one would leave the driver's window of a parked car open on a chilly evening like this.
- These two nations seemed so far apart on this chilly evening.
- It is a chilly and drizzling early evening in late September.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.