"evening" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "No matter what happens, always remember that I love you," She whispered into the collar of his evening coat.
- In addition to being functional and stylish, they are versatile enough to double as evening coats.
- In the south," she said, "women wear them as evening coats.
- He took off his evening coat and put it over her shoulders.
- He came forward in a formal blue evening coat, pale britches and stockings.
- Rising from the bed, she walked over to the armoire and took out his black evening coat.
- There's no man in a black evening coat, with a yellow face.
- Now, evening coats are being seen more often.
- Then she put on the evening coat, and pulled the trench coat over it.
- Unconsciously, she reached her hand out and clutched the front of his evening coat.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.