"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To believers, this is a form of "channeling," whereby God or a disembodied entity writes through the hand of a person in a trance.
- She, Yvette Bavol, became a disembodied entity floating beyond the trivial concerns of her corporal form.
- One is drawn to conclude that the work is the product of some disembodied corporate entity.
- Tomkin stared down at Nicholas's hands as if they were disembodied entities.
- Desiring to conquer the earth, he sends forth several disembodied alien entities to possess human hosts in 17th century Japan.
- After vanquishing the shadow creatures, the voice of the disembodied entity known as "Dormin" echoes from above, expressing surprise that Wander possesses the weapon.
- I'm a disembodied entity, remember, the ghost of the machine.
- Shirley MacLaine, according to her autobiography, similarly relies on contacting disembodied entities through various mediums.
- It is a disembodied entity of some kind which has found a new home within me, using me as a host.
- Seventy years before his disembodied entity had been catapulted into Eternity-and now he had returned via Pucky's body.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.