"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I am an individual like you, a unique entity.
- The agency is a unique entity in government.
- The military, as the chief justice has pointed out, is a unique, special entity.
- A number, any number was to them a unique entity, to be grasped in itself and not simply as a grouping of smaller numbers.
- The name American Catholic Church was used to identify more than one unique entity.
- It's really a unique entity, Radio Shack, and this sort of thing will play very well there.
- Humankind, he believes, is a unique entity, not comparable to any other form of life.
- The models created following the C-30 series were an attempt by the company to create a unique distinct entity within the market place.
- It is a unique entity which, despite being an agency of the government, does not receive any federal funding.
- Secure: The quality that there is one, unique and specific entity to which the name maps.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.