"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- London & Stamford Property is selling 17 distribution assets comprising the Triangle Distribution Portfolio and including the recently acquired 5110 Magna Park, Lutterworth, for £265m to BRE/Rhombus Sarl, an entity managed by affiliates of The Blackstone Group.
- Jewish communities, like Christian ones, were typically constituted as semi-autonomous entities managed by their own laws and leadership, who carried the responsibility for the community towards the Muslim rulers.
- Much of our port's dockside activity thus takes place away from the public eye on the New Jersey side of the Hudson River - an integral part of the entity long marketed and managed as the Port of New York and New Jersey.
- As of September 1921, the school superintendents had determined that the school, and its 25 classes of students, would become an independent entity managed by its own principal.
- Most are entities managed by the Bureau of Land Management, but some are integral parts of the above listed protected areas.
- SDFI was created on January 1, 1985 as a separate juridical entity managed by Statoil.
- The theater complex would be a nonprofit entity, managed by an independent board of directors and reliant in part on contributions from corporations and wealthy individuals.
- The four buildings to the west of the avenue are now a separate entity managed by Rockefeller Center Management Corporation, which is 80 percent owned by Mitsubishi Estate Company Ltd.
- The government replaced the Department of Education with a ministry, and turned schools into autonomous entities, managed by boards of trustees.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.