"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For most of its history, this coastal area was not a single political entity.
- Should they have been considered as a single entity, one vote for the group of them?
- It took three of them to form a single entity.
- You never call Save on the single entity when it lives in a collection.
- We are no longer a ship with a single entity.
- Where the application is for anything other than a single legal entity.
- The two balanced each other so well they almost became a single entity.
- They become part of the night, one single dark entity.
- No single entity, all by itself, can ever be whole.
- It makes no sense to talk about the European economy as a single entity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.