"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Kett operates as a separate entity to its host schools.
- "I didn't understand how it could operate as a for-profit entity and call itself a museum," he said.
- It has operated as a separate entity since a public stock offering in 1987.
- The two companies were then operated together as a single entity.
- Three years later, Florsheim became a division but operated as a separate entity.
- Safe Air continued to be operated as an independent entity by both owners.
- It is a trust that operates as an entity in its own right.
- Each ship operated as an individual entity, so the more complicated organization normally used was not necessary.
- The latter two merged a few years ago and has been operating as a single entity by the name of Union since.
- They were under a lot of pressure to succeed, to go into the West and operate as a private entity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.