"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I cannot explain this, but I have become a conscious entity.
- I have been a conscious entity less than three years.
- 3340 told me that even its thoughtsN were conscious entities.
- The computer insists this sun must be a conscious entity.
- The ice wasn't a living thing, not a conscious entity.
- Under this context, it's understood that conscious entities can not exist without cause, or represent first cause.
- I assume that some at least are still conscious entities.
- She has four conscious entities in her head.
- We propose the creation of a new kind of conscious entity.
- A union of conscious entities, such that the whole is greater than the sum of the parts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.