"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It did so not with insurance policies but by creating three special-purpose entities in 2001.
- The transactions resembled in some ways the special-purpose entities Enron used to move debt off its books.
- It is a matter of dispute among bond rating agencies, the university and the special-purpose entity.
- If not, the special-purpose entity would still own the planes.
- When you talk about special-purpose entities, that's difficult to avoid.
- At that point, another special-purpose entity came into play.
- Black & Decker sold its stock in the special-purpose entity for $1 million.
- It is, of course, those same auditors whose judgment will be required to apply the new rule on special-purpose entities.
- At the moment, the special-purpose entity set up by Dell does not have to make any public filings.
- "But everything else that uses a special-purpose entity is up for reconsideration," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.