"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The histiocytic sarcoma (HS) complex encompasses a number of distinctive clinical entities which will be described below.
- It has been recognised as a distinctive entity only since the 20th century.
- The overall emphasis of the university is not to perpetuate the traditional nature of the other universities of West Bengal but to merge as a distinctive entity with a special nature of its own.
- They were two separate, distinctive entities; Marcello was careful not to step on the toes of the Dallas family (at least prior to Civello's death in 1970).
- The two schools remain separate, distinctive entities.
- It is already a distinctive entity.
- Tumid lupus erythematosus (also known as "lupus erythematosus tumidus") is a rare, but distinctive entity in which patients present with edematous erythematous plaques, usually on the trunk.
- Thus they faced formidable challenges to maintain the school as a distinctive entity within the state system and to keep alive school traditions of the past.
- He treats the host cultures in Africa, no less than the inquisitive visitors, as distinctive and complex entities, subject to change and contingency, and capable of the full range of individual and collective human behavior.
- The national ASDFED organization is composed of three separate and distinctive entities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.