"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In a lecture which he delivered before completing the poem, he had described the "unity" of "English letters of the past" and related it to a recognizable entity called European literature".
- Clinical vampirism is named after the mythical vampire, and is a recognizable, although rare, clinical entity characterized by periodic compulsive blood-drinking, affinity with the dead and uncertain identity.
- On Wednesday Bart Cook portrayed the Sigh as an entity recognizable as an animate creature only through the terrifying exhaustion of its pathetic struggles.
- This diagram, which is based on the Harris matrix, is designed to represent the time lapse in use of recognizable archaeological entities such as floors and pits.
- Regions can be loosely defined, but are often based on recognizable entities that evidence cultural cohesion and coincide with topographical zones.
- In 1988, the Renaissance Community as a recognizable communal entity came to an end.
- The procedures operate on the lowest recognizable entities; these being the most general description of points, lines, arcs, curves, text, etc.
- One of these properties is the control type, which defines its basic appearance and functionality as a single recognizable entity (e.g., a button or check box).
- They saw a young girl with an unusual combination of signs and symptoms, thought this to be a recognizable entity.
- Carver matrix seriation diagram named after Martin Carver which is designed to represent the time lapse in use of recognizable archaeological entities such as floors and pits.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.