"energy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the most important fact about the stuff was that it could be made to produce energy.
- The technology is expected to use between 10 and 40 percent of the energy produced by a power station.
- And at the same time they will produce energy which Ukraine does not even need!
- It could be a form of energy produced by the nervous system.
- In many years the company has failed to produce enough energy to meet demands.
- Indeed, the new device does not even produce enough energy to warm the hand.
- Start producing American energy to create jobs right away while driving down prices.
- How does a car engine produce enough energy to move the vehicle?
- Representing a famous university, after all, can only produce so much energy.
- Not much good for heating water, but it is still a form of energy produced from the gas.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.