"energy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She then absorbed his energy and was able to live again.
- They have asked how and why the water absorbs the energy?
- The difficult present and the uncertain future absorb all my energy.
- It measures the amount of energy absorbed in a material.
- We came up here to absorb energy and to contemplate.
- They think the visitors absorb energy from any source that is available.
- He can absorb and channel energy directed at him, such as fire.
- He can boost his strength further with old power, in one instance having absorbed the energy of an entire city.
- There is a limit to how much energy Winter can absorb, after which point he will begin to take damage.
- The game completely absorbed all my energy, so I was too tired to do much afterwards.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.