"energy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But working out will give me a place to put energy.
- "You would be better off putting your energy into making a difference here at home."
- She put all her energy and resources into taking care of it.
- "Not when they can guide the power of nature or put another person's energy to work for himself."
- Give him a special job for 20 or 25 plays a game and he can put all his energy into it.
- By then I was putting all my energy into trying to get the gun.
- You need to make the effort to put your energy into the task in hand and to listen to what is being said.
- Or do you accept reality and put your energy into something else?
- "You have to put all your attention and energy to it," she said.
- "I think the police can put their energy into something more constructive to the community's children."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.