"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The program encouraged officers to be "highly visible" and use "creative and ingenious methods" to earn the trust of local civilians.
- But I did encourage fellow officers to invest in the bank.
- Officials said the Police Department would now redouble its efforts to encourage troubled officers to seek psychological counseling either within or outside the department.
- It would also encourage chief officers of police to ensure proper training, motivation and supervision of the rank and file.
- He figured an informal atmosphere encouraged younger officers to wander in and talk.
- State prison officials say their efforts to encourage black and Hispanic officers to move to the North Country have largely failed.
- Since the 1989 riots, the Miami police department has encouraged officers to walk the beat, rather than drive through streets in squad cars.
- The department's study said this was evidence that training had encouraged officers to show restraint in the use of their weapons.
- 'Couldn't say, dear boy, but we do encourage young officers to think creatively.'
- Ord went forward and encouraged other officers to support the regulars when they charged.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.