"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Despite all this, the Government has encouraged local officials to limit the practice of religion by some nontraditional groups.
- The document encouraged public officials to use "all lawful means" to thwart the enforcement of the ruling.
- He has encouraged top officials to move from Washington to the countries they are responsible for helping.
- The goal, she said, was to encourage officials and merchants to make public buildings and private businesses more accessible to the disabled.
- "We do encourage state and local elected officials to speak out on the issues," she said.
- And he encouraged officials to wear national dress.
- But much as the report encouraged officials, it also brought warnings that the best was probably over.
- He encouraged city residents and officials to continue working with the police to bring an end to the violence plaguing some communities.
- The bill also encourages federal and state officials to monitor special education closely and to withhold financing to schools if necessary.
- "When I complained," she said, "they encouraged local officials to stop what they called my destabilizing acts."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.