"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Our national policy is one of defense, and we have encouraged other nations along that line.
- Critics say it will only encourage other nations to do the same, restarting the arms race.
- Moreover, by example, Iraq encourages other rogue nations and groups to follow its lead with a simple message.
- Supports efforts to curb terrorism financing and to encourage other nations to do the same.
- That could encourage other nations to pursue atomic bombs, experts said.
- While Brazil's ability to reach patients encourages other nations, far more important is its success in lowering the cost of medicine.
- His comments appeared to be part of an effort to encourage allied nations to contribute troops.
- And we should encourage other responsible nations to do the same.
- So does Britain have a role to encourage other nations to get involved?
- In the near term, we will continue to encourage oil-producing nations to maximize their production.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.