"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That spawned speculation that the Fed might have to encourage higher interest rates to slow excessive money growth.
- Because the Fed has the power to tightly control the overnight rate, the rise led to widespread conjecture that the central bank was encouraging higher interest rates.
- It could lead to a weaker dollar and help encourage lower interest rates in other nations.
- In the first three months of the year, before the Federal Reserve began encouraging higher short-term interest rates, three-month bills averaged about 5.75 percent.
- The Fed's move was viewed as a sign that it might be encouraging lower interest rates.
- That spending has swollen the money supply beyond the central bank's targets and has fed the deep-rooted fears of inflation, encouraging higher interest rates.
- Analysts said the Bank of Japan's willingness to encourage higher short-term interest rates stems from its concerns about inflation.
- A steep late-afternoon drop in the overnight rate for bank loans kept alive suspicions that the Fed might already be encouraging lower short-term interest rates.
- Lower interest rate - Because of the decreased exchange-rate risk, the euro encourages lower interest rates.
- If the Fed signals its intention to keep rates steady after any action at next Tuesday's meeting, it would encourage long-term interest rates to fall.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.